Tittensor Village Hall Management Committee
A LITTLE ABOUT US
Tittensor Village Hall is a charity (No. 522774) managed by a small Management Committee of Trustees / Volunteers for the benefit of the residents of Tittensor.
- The Hall has been established since June, 1956 and continue to uphold the original principles of being for the benefit of the community.
- Tittensor Village Hall is a beautiful, recently renovated venue well suited to hold your family celebrations, parties, weddings, musical events, educational classes and much more.
- Set in a quiet rural village setting just off the A34, (south of Trentham Gardens, in Winghouse Lane, Tittensor ST12 9HW) making it easily accessible.
- Our regular users testify to the success of providing a safe, secure and user-friendly hall -hence the advice is to book early, as the hall is so well used.
As users of the village hall and it's music system bring different devices, such as iPhone, iPad, iPod etc it is the hirer's responsibility to supply a USB lead that matches their device.
- Please continue to look through our Website. There is lots of information to view but do not hesitate to ask about the hall and facilities, with the invitation to come and visit to see for yourself.
***** Please note that from 1st January new hire charges apply- See Hire charges for 2020 page - also new contact telephone for Tittensor Village Hall - 07943 821707*****
online bookings at Hallmaster.co.uk
- Tittensor Village Hall